Saturday, July 3, 2010

Drink up!

Rain hits my skin in the cold storm like needles. The lightning strikes and the wind blows against my way. I press forward but then you strike me in my gut. I fall to the mud as I curl up to the ground from the pain you just caused. I try to rise but you steal my rings, money, jewelry, and some entertainment. I don’t fight back for if He let you take those things I see now I even can take it further to see that they are worldly things I don’t need. I rise but you shatter my path and I fall into a deep dark pit of your creativity. I look up and see you unzip your pans and piss on my head. I lie back down in a pool of your piss and realize that you really don’t like me, in fact I think you hate me.

After five days at cattle camp we left there on cloud nine singing praises to God! For they seek God and wanted His presences with in their cattle camp. We had to make are we back to Rumbek for more supplies, which I dreaded because as you know from my earlier blogs satan loves to attack me there. Which in this case I was right.

Rumbek was supposed to be a day trip and then head back to Akot to get ready to go back to cattle camp. Not long in Rumbek before I was struck, I came to find all my belongings; basically my whole life was stolen from me…LOL!

You see I live in my backpack. I have been living this way for a long time now, its just how I had to live out here. I just move too much to settle somewhere. Well that back pack I was living in was stolen. So that made us have to stay in Rumbek another day so I could file a police report…lol! A police report out here …..yeah right what a joke!

Well any way the Lord had my back and I was blessed with what I got back, like the important stuff like pass port and travel permit, stuff like that, you know.

Yeah! I’m stupid and with Him I would be nothing, believe me I know!

So as we get ready to go the truck breaks down again. LoL! I just laugh. Cause it’s just funny how things happen.

As I stood beside the truck waiting for the mechanic under the truck, it began to rain and you know I just let it rain on me. Everyone ran to get out of the rain, but I just stood there. Water swallowed my broken sandals, and I looked down to the ground and just let the piss flow down. You just keep coming, I might not be fifth teen or ware a mask but I will drink your piss.

You know why cause I don’t deserve better, I am a slave to Christ. I brag in these small sufferings, I take them as honor to do for my master! So the more you do to me I just love cause it is for Him who died for me, He who I can never pay back. So with each little blow you give me is just a inch of nothing for what I try to do for my master! So I will drink that piss up!

My master gives me a white light of rope to crawl out of the pit and move on. I smile because my body just became stronger from the climb out of the pit. Lol! My master knows what he is doing!

I was cold and shook in the rain soaked from head to toe, and I could tell the team thought I was just crazy. I came out of my mind and the truck was fixed, and we got back on the road went back to Akot for cattle camp, to train and disciple them for Christ!

Praise You My God! It is an honor to suffer for you I am not worthy but you let me drink his piss for you Lord. Thank you, for I am but a dog who eats from your children's crumbs.

1 comment:

  1. Amen. and i'm glad you got the important stuff back from what was stolen. grace and peace friend,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete