Thursday, January 21, 2010

People of the States

People of the States, The United States of America that is. We live and have come accustom to trust our government officials. Now I am not talking about politics and left or right, blue or red judgments from a majorities peoples opinion. I am not approaching the broad aspect of our government in the decision-making to better off our country, your dang if you do, and your dang if you don’t. 

I am simply discussing the trust of our government’s higher and lower officials to do there job of protection of the country. Hands on teams and red and blue ties, three piece suites with a American flag button, bullet proof vest with digital camouflage. The initiative to protect the people. Yes we all do have some level of expectations to trust our government to protect us.

 Lets start low and then go up. The police, the infamous boys in blue. I am in the States. I am driving my car. I see blue and red lights and I pull over. The cop puts a gun to my head and pulls me out of the car! “Get on the ground nigger!” The cops all gather around and beat me. I think I might be able to draw a case and get a lawyer. Take this to a higher authority of the government. If that does not work and people still lie to save them selves I can take this to the supposedly ultimate people protector, our media. Maybe I can get the story on the news and fight this to the end. Now I am not saying I would win, not in the least.

But the fact that the actions that the cops did was out of order and gave me and other people that would hear of it a great shock and disappointment. You know what, not shock but the mere fact that I thought it is wrong and they cannot do this to me. I had done nothing wrong.

Another example on TV we watch a lot of police films and on these show there are cops chasing down the bad guy. The bad guy is running from the cops and then he turns and pulls out a gun and shoots at the cop. Then one of my colleagues who is watching the show with me says “ O now the cop can shoot him now”. Why did he just say that? He is not a cop nor is he a law student or lawyer. Why did I agree with him and I think all of us can say the same. It is because we know and trust our laws. We know a cop is bound by that law and if he does not abide by it he will be punished. Therefore our trust comes within the liability of a higher authority. We trust them to a point even if you think their all dirty, you still know being dirty is wrong.

 Lets go high on the scale now to politics. (I hope your not bored) Not one red or blue or even green Politian can kill a fly with out us knowing. Not to say they don’t do something bad and we always see it. No not at all, I know a lot is done with out our eyes seeing. But the boiling hot pressure is always on them for us to find out there dirty laundry. So if and when they do something wrong our media is all over them like white on rice! So we have that trust that they can’t do this wrong thing, we have the right to say and think that it is wrong and they will be punished, as we have seen in many occasions.

 Now lets take away the trust all together. There is no higher authority cause the higher authority will only back up the lower authority that did you wrong. When you pass a cop the thought of getting beat is there and he can get away with it and that would be that. No case, no media, no nothing, it just happens and you just hope its not you when it does happen.

 The so called law that the policemen is bound by is pushed out the door for money and bribes. They live off of it everyday. The protection is not there. The trust is gone!

Your country could fall apart at anytime and you just better hope your ready. A Politian can do what ever he wants. The laws are only there for the other countries surrounded by you to look and say “ O these laws are here” then they go their merry way. But inside your country it is big fish eat little fish and no coral reefs insight to make the game fair.

I rather see the robbers then the officials. At least you know the robbers focus, Take your money and maybe kill you. But officials that can’t be trusted, is a road block a head. Solders sworn to protect you come to kill you , the sight of you country’s flag is worn by the solder who raped your wife, Run from you protection you must. Wait, that does not sound right… Run from your protection you must…oxymoron.

These are lives that are lived, find them and pray for them.

 Some food for thought.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment