Sunday, April 18, 2010

Your Darkness overwhelms me Baby girl

Sometimes I am overwhelmed by her darkness. She lays on top of me and covers me with her dark filth until I am smothered by her darkness and I cannot see the light. Her herself is beautiful, eyes ach at her sight because of her lovely appearance, smooth black skin and a smile that pierces the heart and captures the eyes to want forever.

But her filth is too much! You are dark in filth, your filth covers my sight of light, and then I cannot see. I am stuck in your darkness so long to where my eyes adjust to the dark.

My dear women, you cut your self and kill your kids and paint their blood on your body, then you lay their blood in my hands!

I have seen your blood spilled out and your kid’s dead bodies. I have smelled their blood for far too long and I am sick to the smell. I grow sick and open to the enemies attack.

But we continue on in the name of Jesus Christ. He will wash your filth away! He will cleans your darkness in the light! I am His slave in His shackles bowing down to do as He please to use me to fight off your dark filth women! But to my weakness your darkness blinds me and the enemy attacks me from behind. 

The voices of the enemy creep up my back like a snake to a tree, sliding, and twisting up my spine to whisper into the back of my mine and ears.

I ask God to take the snake out of my spine but I realize I must be broken by God into pieces and rebuilt to resist this new kind of evil to my knowledge. I have never been attacked like this before, But God taught me how to resist and rely on Him.

 

So now even covered in your darkness sweetie, I turn to My Father and see His light, and only then I can see.

 

O how I lament for you Sudan. You open yourself to this filthiness woman. You lay down on your side and your left hand cuts the right side of your body and blood spills out! Then your right hand cuts only the right side of your body as well and even more blood spills out! You bath in your own blood. O dear God please help her O dear God Please.

 

Things our moving here in Akot, and God controls the pieces. There is an Idol temple in the back of Mayom village that Andrew and the others have been trying to talk to the family and have it burnt down. Please pray on that! Also there is a man chain to the tree there as well named Daniel.

Daniel is an educated man who can read Dinka, so Andrew gave him a Bible in Dinka. He said that he believes in Christ and that He died for his sins.

But we still don’t know how he got there chain to a tree. People say he is crazy and tries to kill people and burn down houses. But he was a leader in a church.

 

So Please Pray for Daniel and whatever is keeping him at that tree, sickness or evil spirit, That God release him from bondage and bless him in his beast way possible for Daniel.

 

Please Pray that God’s will be done in Akot and that we agree on it.

Please Pray that satin’s angels and his army our weaken and cast out from their strong hold on Akot, that they stay from us and God protects us from their doings of any kind! Pray these things in Jesus name…Thank you.

Jermaine

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Will keep prayin man! Miss ya! Tell the boys in Akot I say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're praying for you here in memphis, TN. Stay strong my Brother and Press ON!

    richard k.

    ReplyDelete