Sunday, April 18, 2010

Are we doing something right?

Do you smile upon our work here? I ask.

Are we doing something right here? I ask God again.

                                                            Drive!

Go go, go, go! Watch the stump, watch the pothole, go down to third now, watch the dip in the road, and try to stay in fourth around the corner, go man go! God You not bout to let this girl die on my watch! Go faster! Go Jermaine, Go Jermaine, I think to myself…I look back her eyes go to the back of her head and her breathing is short, as she coughs to get more air, she can’t hold her head up! Come on Jermaine kick dirt! Get her to hospital before she die….I say to myself!

 

We all set out to go to Ma wang Ajith. A land that has not got the gospel yet, a new land of new souls to win for Christ!

By all, I mean Andrew, Peter Gilliland, three girls from fusion, and our pastor Abraham. We where all excited to go and so happy to reach an untouched land.

But Peter in the morning told us that he feels we just should not go to Ma wang Ajith. He felt that it is just what the Spirit was telling him. We said Ok we will take it into consideration, as he said that I really just felt well yeah he is right, I started to lose the reason for going there. But we continued

We stop in Paloc because we have to go through there to get to Ma wang Ajith. We were praying for these three women as they were sick. Then one of the girls grab me and say Jermaine  Kaley got stung by a bee. I said “ Ok she O right?” well it turns out she is allergic! I say “well do she have a epee pen?” They say no. So I take a look at here and this girl is breathing in short breaths, and bobbin her head back and forth, talking about, “O I’m Ok guys lets go.” Naw homie this girl trippin! She does not look good at all and we are an hour away from the hospital! So I say lets go! We jump in the car and bounced!

 

Man as we go, this girl is coughing and passing in and out! I’m like naw God Lord I ask that she be healed right now and crush the devils angels of darkness that cause this!

Man I am flying in this bush like crazy! Flying around the curves, jumping on dips in the

 ground! I keep looking in review mirror to see how she doing. She connects eyes with me but only to pass in and out at that time. But I stay calm, cause I got Faith in my Father, my eyes became sharp, and I knew His angels guided me through the bush with God’s speed! But Kaley looks so bad as I look back, but I stayed calm, cause she was not about to go no where! It was real bad, she started throwing up! But my Lord flew the car, God had my foot sleeping on the gas, no brake pads, and no such thing is last!

 

God’s speed, we mad it in forty minutes to the hospital and the Dr. was right there to take her in. Man God is so good! They fixed her up and everything was cool. She was healthy and back to regular. Thank you Jesus!

Later that day Peter said that he feels this was a spiritual attack. I agree.

He said that we might need to take care of what is here in Akot first then going to other places. He also said I am glad that satin attack us like this because at least I know we are doing something right!

 

Please continue to pray for Paloc church.

Please pray for us as we discern God’s will for us here in Akot and hearing His Spirit.

Please pray for Kaley that she be healed and the enemy can’t harm her or touch her in the name of Jesus.

Thank you

Jermaine

 

No comments:

Post a Comment