Monday, March 29, 2010

He sent them out two by two.

Things have been so busy around here. One Sunday Andrew and I were discussing on how we can get our trainees in TrT class, to go out on their own to the villages and preach the word of God. Because we won't be here for ever and they cannot depend on our transportation. So we took a Sunday to pray on that under a tree in the bush. We were interrupted by one of our trainees called Joseph. I was thinking man it is hard to get some alone time out here.
So Joseph, Andrew and I greeted each other and then there came an silence......

Then Joseph said "I want to go to Pandit this week". Well lets see when will we have time to go again?" I replied Then Joseph says "No me myself it is God who choses me and I will go on bicycle". Andrew and I was so surprised! My heart jump and began to overflow! I was so happy God just answered our prayer like that! We have been wanting this so bad and out of no where Joseph is ready to go and spread the word of God, using TRT. 
So Joseph and Peter went to Pandit on their own using the transportation they have. Praise God! I watched them bike off into the land like a proud worried parent!

The next day Isaac comes up to me and says where is Peter I said " he went to Pandit with Joseph". Then Isaac goes to tell me that three days ago  four people were shot in that area of Pandit and and fighting will happen there. 
I was not worried and I had much faith God will take care of them. I even thought it was funny how satin is so typical. 
The day went on and not Joseph and Peter, and they were supposed to come back or TrT class in the morning but they missed it. So I waited the whole the day no Joseph and Peter. 

Joseph's wife came to our house asking where her husband is and that she heard about the fighting in Pandit. In Dinka she said" You know there is fighting in Pandit and they will kill them cause Peter"s tribe head marks!" She was very worried. Even me I got a little worried but I still heald on and I looked at her and said in Dinka "Don't fear God has all the power" She smiled and looked away. then she went home. 
Then Peter's mother came to my hut as well worried for her son.
I'm like Ok God we going to be alright. You will keep your children safe!.

The sun began to set as I waited looking down the road. Then I saw two figures ridding bikes up the road! I ran to them yelling and praising God! It was Joseph and Peter coming home from preaching the word of God on their own!
I greeted them with such love and was so happy! We sat and talked about their adventure and how God kept them safe. They said they preached all over Pandit town and the people welcome them so much! They maybe even a Baptist church may come from this.
Pray for Joseph, Peter, Abraham, Abraham Mongor, Samuel, Johnson, and Isaac our pastors in TrT class, That God will light a fire in all them to go out and spread the word of God by their own means. They will sustain their own way of spreading God's Word consistently. The their TRT classes will stay consistent and useful to spread the Word of God. 
Pray for Pandit, as it has two churches one of catholic and one of ECS church But the ECS church leaders need some training and encouragement to spread the word of God more.

Thank you Lord for lighting the fire in them just like you sent your disciples.

No comments:

Post a Comment