Saturday, June 13, 2009

PRAYER RETREAT


                                                    Yo! WHAT IT BE LIKE!

After 40/40 I was ready to get back to the Sue, but God had more he wanted to reveal to me. All of the famous Sudan six meet up and we all went to LuKenya fro a prayer retreat. The purpose is just to search your heart and search for God and talk to Him about everything and praise Him and lift our prayer to God. We met together and told each other are prayer request the first day and then the next day we went by our selves to be with God the hoe day.

Man I had such a blessed time! I can’t even began to describe the feeling that God gave me! The next day I just walked and talk to God all day! I walked through the fields of Africa just letting God lead me to where ever he lead me! I kept talking to him and asking him questions. I thought of Jesus when he walked in the desert or Elijah and how so many times in the Bible it said they went to a mountain or place by themselves and just talk to God! That is just what I did.

 As I walked and talked with God he showed me some gazelles and impalas and even a giraffe! It was amazing! I also walked up a mountain and looked over God's beautiful creation and just began to praise Him. He reveal things to me that I had on my heart for a long time. I tried to really search for God's heart out there and I feel so recharge and ready to get back to work in Sudan! Continue to pray for me and my team as we have these prayer request.

Pray for the Lewis family, as they are coming into Sudan with in a week or so and waiting for their house to get approved to come in Sudan by the government. Get a helper, language, and a nanny (they have three kids), that they get settled in, so they can ministry to the people of Taposa who are currently unreached!

The Jur people group, that the Dinka and Jur will stop fighting so someone can minister to the Jur. 

Our health!

Job replacements for our ministry

To bring an Logistic coordinator , for our team

Hygiene ministry for the young ladies,( Lura and Jamie)

Volunteer teams, That we are able to use the teams as to help Logistically strategies a better ministry.  That God clearly reveals to me and my team on how to use the teams.

Abraham, is church planting great and fast! he is a leader of the Dinka pastors..so pray for him.

Cattle camp and (CAP), Jenifer and Whitney as they work to minister in the cattle camps and that God bring someone to minister to the camps. That God use CAP to teach the Dinka people effectively about Aids.

Youth Centerr, God had blessed this Center so much! That God just let us use this center to bring more to Christ! That God moves all through the Youth Center!

Thank you so much for these payers

Jermaine Edwards

 

1 comment:

  1. How blessed you are to have that kind of quiet time with God! The Pics are FABULOUS. By the way what does sweet sauce mean? Always in my thoughts and prayers....Love Ms. Shirly

    ReplyDelete